Welcome back and happy vacation! Today, we will be learning how to pick your perfect bikini since it is definitely bikini season and we all wonder what shapes would look better on us and which ones definitely don’t!
That being said, you wear you and can choose anything you want! But there are a few tips & tricks that can be useful when trying to pick your perfect bikini!
The first thing will be to know your body type! And for that, whether you’ve been here before and remember, or are new around (Hiiii! Nice to meet you!), there is always Clothes Call to save us!
For my newbies, Clothes Call is a styling series I started a few months ago in order for you to be able to style yourself! You can find the Learn Shape post right here
Once you’ve gotten familiar with that, it should be easier to follow this video and get help on how to pick the perfect piece that will make your vacation that much better! 😀
Speaking of which, where are you guys going this summer?! Are you going to be spending all your time reading a book or playing volley at the beach? Or are you going to be out and about in the city?
Let me know down below and I will be back very soon!
I just came out with a new YouTube video, whoohoo!! I thought I would try and do a Summer try-on haul for you guys to show you what I’ve recently purchased!
Since I will soon be going on vacation, I wanted to get new bikinis and ended up buying so much more than that (isn’t that the story of our lives?)
Here is the list of the items I show you in this video (in order of appearance):
– Free People White Romance Romper
– Action Gray Cardigan
– Action Blue Maxi Dress
– Pull & Bear Tye Dye Off The Shoulder Dress
– Bershka Bat Sleeve Blouse With Coin Detail
– Mon Petit Bikini White Crochet 1-Piece Suit
– Tally Weijl Triangle Bikini Top & Bottom
– Tally Weijl Tie Back Sleeveless Bustier Top
– Tally Weijl White Beachwear Poncho
– Tally Weijl Black Crochet Shorts with Fringe
– Tally Weijl White & Pink Sleeveless Fringe Top
– Mango Stud Cross Body Bag
– Tally Weijl Black & White Clutch Bag
– Quay Australia Estelle Laser Cut Detail Frames
– Quay Australia My Girl Marble & Silver
– Parfois Rounded Black & Gold Sunglasses
– Tally Weijl Black Ankle-High Sandals
– Tally Weijl Black Platform Sandals
I hope you guys will enjoy this video! Are you going anywhere this summer? What have you recently bought that you would like to take with you on vacation?!
Tell me everything in the comments below and thank you so much for watching <3
So a little while ago, my friend Sophia and I went to Leeds to interview the band The Summer Set. They were kind enough to answer our serious – and not so serious – questions and we had a blast getting crazy at the concert that followed too!
Check out the vlog I made while we were over there (with a little bonus of London ;-P) and I will see you around soon
I just wanted to share with you my latest YouTube video which was the double TV Crazy episode for the months of January + February!! For both of these months, I covered Pretty Little Liars, iZombie and Younger with 2 outfits for each show!
Hope you’ll enjoy and will get inspired like I was by those gorgeous outfits from TV shows!! 😀